CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Its Official

Its official!! We have a family blog! We have so many fun and exciting things going on in our life right now, so hopefully I will have fun and exciting things to post! We just got back from a cruise to the eastern carribean...ohhh it was so nice!! A week of relaxation in tropical paradise. It was a much needed getaway. Dustin is busy with school and work. I am working and preparing for our baby boy! I hit the six month mark last week. It is pretty crazy how fast it is going! He is really active and likes to poke me in the ribs. We are so excited about this new adventure, although its a bit overwhelming! I will post some pictures from the cruise so you can all see my swollen belly!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you are right....you DON'T have many pictures. So I am excited that you ahve jumped on the blogging bandwagon.

Andrew said...

FRIEND!! I am excited for you! Lets keep in touch better! We need pictures, especially of that little belly of yours!! :)

Dustin said...

The blog is freakin awesome! Good job. We do need more pictures up.