CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A few firsts...

Here are a few of Camden's firsts....

First time in his car seat. He loves to sit in it, but hates to be buckled in unless we are in the car moving.First bath at home...hated it during the process...loved it after.

First time in the swing. This is the best babysitter ever!! He loves his swing.


First doctor's visit...he really hates the doctor!



First time hanging out at Grandma Cori's.


We really love our cute little boy!! We are still trying to get in a routine, but it gets better every day.

10 comments:

Andrew said...

So so cute! Congrats friend!!

weston'smommy said...

Those are some grat firsts and many more wonderful ones to come.

Nikki and Kevin said...

He is so stinking cute! Kevin and I can't wait to meet him in person! Your mom must be so thrilled to have another grandson.

Paige said...

Fun. I wish i wasn't so sick and I could come over since I do nothing at home all day. Hope all is well. The pics are so cute.

Adam said...

He really is a good lookin little guy!

The Richards said...

I want to come see him! I'll give you a call sometime to see when we can come over.

Hollie said...

OH MY GOSH BRYN!!!! I cant believe what a HORRIBLE cousin I am!!! I want to come see him SOOO bad!! I am sorry that I haven't yet... but he is adorable!! I am soo happy for you guys! I found your blog through the great vine (long story!) but I am so glad that you are doing one! I too just started one go to jakehollieparker.blogspot.com

I am glad all went well and I am going to call you ASAP to come see your new little munchkin!!
XOXOXOXOXO

Wood Fam said...

He gets more handsome every day! I'm so glad you guys are doing well. I'm excited for our little one to come at the end of the year so we can introduce Camden to a new friend! It'll be a blast to have kids the close to the same age!

Kaylyn said...

Hi Brynna! I just found your blog from Steve's and I got to see pictures of your adorable little boy! Congratulations!!!! I hope you are doing well!

Danelle and Alex said...

You are such a cute Mom and he is adorable!! Congrats!