CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Laundry, Haircuts, and Swimming Lessons

Camden is now almost nine months old!! We can't believe it. He loves to jabber all the time and says "ba ba" and waves for bye bye, says "da da da" as he dances, and of course, nothing close to mom yet!! He also loves to scream and make any noise that brings attention to him. He still isn't crawling, although its getting close. He loves to be standing and moves around furniture. We think he might just skip the crawling and go straight to walking!! He has to be in the middle of everything all the time. This is him helping with a TON of laundry...


He also got his first haircut a few weeks ago. His hair was shagggy and hanging over his ears:) His Grandma Danielle gave him his first haircut...


And our new fun adventure is swimming lessons!! Camden and I are doing swimming lessons together, and he loves it!! We wanted him to be comfortable in the water before this summer so that he will love boating, swimming, and hopefully kneeboarding!! Okay, maybe not this summer :) He is loving the swimming lessons, and Dustin came and took pics last week.

8 comments:

The Richards said...

The swimming lessons look like so much fun. I have to tell you something I thought was funny... the other day Greg asked me when you were going to be having your second kid. When I told him how old Camden was he was stunned cause he thought he was older.

Natalie said...

What a little cutie! I'm so jealous of your swimming lessons. Charlie would love that!

Hollie said...

You are a good Mom! I need to do the swimming lesson thing! I love that he was sitting in the midst of lots of laundry! I love that I am not the only one that has to have a lot to do before I do it!!=)

Andrew said...

Cute!!

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

What a cute Mom you are to start swimming lessons so early! So smart! He is so cute getting his hair cut! Can little Camden come fold my laundry? I HATE laundry more than anything!!

Lamb said...

He is going to be so ready for his first trip to Lake Powell! What a cute kid you have! ps thank you for posting and changing my name...

Wood Fam said...

What a cutie! Good idea on the swimming lessons. Camden and Kaleb can be pro kneeboarders together. We can teach them our tricks!

Eliza said...

It's Eliza {Cleverly} Challis. I was excited to find your blog through Ali's. Camden looks like such a sweetheart!